Dr. Christine Oh, DDS
Dr. Oh received her BA degree at Pomona College, and her DDS degree from UC San Francisco School of Dentistry in 1986. Dr. Oh practiced in dental offices in Berkeley and Los Angeles before opening her private practice in Santa Ana, CA in 2002.
Dr. Oh approaches dentistry as a tool to help her patients achieve optimal oral health and beautiful smiles. With over 20 years of clinical experience and extensive trainings in Orthodontics, Surgery (Implant and Perio), Occlusion and Ozone, Dr. Oh provides truly comprehensive dental care. Her treatment emphasis is in comprehensive oral harmony rather than just restoring teeth. She believes that the best dental care is achieved when she connects with her patients at a personal level, listens carefully to their concerns, diagnoses the problem and its underlying causes, and treats all the components of the problem comprehensively. Her philosophy of ‘Minimally Invasive’ approach provides body and teeth an environment to heal itself with appropriate dental intervention.
- UC San Francisco School of Dentistry, 1986
- Completed Multi-Edgewise Appliance Therapy in 2004 with Dr. Steve Oh
- Completed 2 year mini-residency in Orthodontics with Dr. McGann in 2008
- Completed Advance Orthodontics at Progressive Orthodontics Seminar in 2009
- Dentium Implant Basic Training program in 2003
- Dentium Implant Advanced Training program in 2005
- Cosmetic Dentistry with Lumineer emphasis in 2006
- Implant Mastership at Cowellmedi Education Center in 2007
- Surgical Mentorship with Dr.Jin Kim (Western Society of Periodontology) 2005-2007
- Concentrated Growth Factor Training in 2011
- Ozone Therapy Program through IAOH (International Association of Ozone in Healthcare) in 2012 with Dr. Bill Domb
- Mini-residency in Occlusion in Dentistry with Dr. Thomas Lee 2010-2015
- Member of Academy of Biomimetic Dentistry since 2013